Information Sweetfx/ReShade and Games

Dark DeLaurel

Staff member
Kurultai
Horsemen
Well after seeing some damn cool screen shots on the World of Tanks reddit.
Object 777
uuYKMRh[1].jpg

Time for an ambush
71iolt0[1].jpg

No armor's too tough
0UAS5iw[1].jpg

How about a show of force
z3Vd11X[1].jpg

Now you see me, soon you won't
VFnYSK3[1].jpg

I finally asked how the guy was doing them and he said it was through a shader injector called ReShade. It is based off of Sweetfx which from the looks of things has been around for quite some time. He was kind enough to post his settings, which are great for screen shots but not for playing (the fake depth of field/bohken makes aiming difficult..).

So I finally got around to installing it today and have played around a little bit with it and so far this is how I have it setup. It is a nice improvement in graphics quality and colour saturation, but still can be tweaked quite a bit. The first screen shots are taken using the ReShade split screen compare feature, this way the person taking them doesn't need to take two of everything and then use Photoshop to combine them (pretty neat actually lol).

The map is Siegfried Line and I am using my Super Pershing T26E4, I actually had a pretty good game lol, although once the battle started I didn't take anymore screen shots. The nice thing about this is you can toggle it off and on with the press of a button (Scroll Lock).

No split screen full ReShade going on.

Dark DeLaurel

Staff member
Kurultai
Horsemen
Here are a few more, did some searching for a free cam mod and found out WoT actually has one, but disabled!

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Dark DeLaurel

Staff member
Kurultai
Horsemen
Ok I have renamed the thread since I am trying out various other games with it. Here are some from MW:O, I really wish they had a free cam/replay system that did not involve using premium time and two people....

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After