1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buy the Atlanta.

Discussion in 'World of Warships' started by Aethon, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Aethon

Aethon Horsemen

Seriously. Do it now, if you have not already. This thing is simply amazing, especially with the greek fire HE shells. I literally kept four fires going on the same BB until it burned down, lol. Also, two-shotting DD's is fun.

Attached Files:

2. Badkarma

Badkarma Clansmen

I love my Atlanta. It is a must have

3. CarnageINC

CarnageINC Horsemen

I expect them to nerf it at some point in the future. I'll wait to get it for a bit. I'm not going USN for quite some time so its not really worth it for me yet.

4. Badkarma

Badkarma Clansmen

Honestly the only round that is any good is HE. The AP rounds bounch off just about everything. Kinda sad. Not to mention its visibility and gun range are the same. Pretty much out of the box nerf. I can see a slight reduction in the chance of fire happening but thats about it.
    i like to use mine to hunt destroyers. With the rudder shift upgrade it gives me a good chance of getting out of the way of torps

5. Aethon

Aethon Horsemen

Same thing here, BK. The range tends to hurt whenever you engage BB's at its tier, since they all have nearly double your range, lol. That, and you lose turrets left and right. In the match I posted, I lost all three rear turrets, as well as the starboard turret, lol. I definitely need to get the main battery durability upgrade for this thing.