1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WOW, I'm amazed on how next level this game is.

Discussion in 'Armored Warfare' started by CarnageINC, May 29, 2015.

1. CarnageINC

CarnageINC Horsemen

At first I was kind of weary of this game. However once I got my controls setup so its not so twitchy and how to properly zoom in without looking at the sky I started to enjoy it.

I love the progression in the game. You have to use the core vehicles to work your way out toward the specialized stuff. You have to rack up X amount of damage or Y amount of missions to get access to these.

What I like most about this game is if you lose and kick ass, your rewarded for that. I've had losing games where I'm higher in XP than 90% of the enemy team.

In my opinion this game is raw but refreshing. I trust they will develop this into quite the gem.

2. Dark DeLaurel

Dark DeLaurel Staff Member Kurultai Horsemen

That's a pretty good preview right there. I can't wait to test it out myself and see how it plays.

3. CarnageINC

CarnageINC Horsemen

The beginning vehicles have their niche, I'm still trying work out how to use the V-150 Commando better. The maps are quite nice, way better visually than any other game I've played. The vehicle commander system is quite neat too. You can interchange them out without penalty.