Time to get busy, gentlemen.

Aethon

Horsemen
The time has come...and so have I.

On track to the Jagdzilla, a.k.a. the Jagdpanzer E100.

http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/22/ontrack-jpe100-2015/

If you do not have one yet, you need one, even if you do not realize it yet. Consider the following:

- It can one-shot any light tank in the game.
- Every time you fire this gun, you are ruining someone's match.
- If you ever wanted 300 penetration out of standard AP shells...this is the gun for you.
- If you want to send someone a message, you can load a gold round with 420 pen.
- If you hit someone's ammo rack, they are done. No ammo rack in the game has 800hp.
- It has, IMHO, better armor than an E100.
- It can hull-down like a beast; only other tier 10 TD's stand a chance of penning it at that point...
- ...and they have to use gold rounds to do it. They still usually bounce when you angle.
- Its gun looks and sounds amazing.
- The Germans considered 15cm a waste for railway guns; this 17cm gun sufficed, however.
- 17cm might not sound like a good size, but then you realize...this is girth. Oh my.
- You can make money in this thing, once you get the hang of it. Yes, income at tier 10.
- It will turn you into a goddamned sexual tyrannosaurus...just like me.
- It will make mince-meat out of every tank you normally have to pussy-foot around with...
- ...at the rate of 1,000 hp per shot.
- You might only get to fire 3-4 times per match at times...and still do 3-4k direct-fire damage.
- You can hold alleys by yourself by simply sitting there, brandishing your gun at people.
- You make Senpai nervous.
- If you were to trade hits at a 1:1 ratio with any other tank in the game, you would win.
- The entire tree, with the exception of the Jagdpanzer IV, are excellent TD's. I kept several.
- It is...the most interesting tank destroyer in the world.

"I don't always rape T95's in the face...but when I do, I do it in 2 shots." - Jagdzilla