Sumo Time

Aethon

Horsemen
So, the Japanese heavies hit the live server today. Starting at tier 5, they are freaking beastly. In my first round in the tier 6 one, nobody damaged me; I bounced 1,300 damage. These things are serious, guys. SERIOUS.

In my second round, I murdered a pair of VK3001P's that jumped me simultaneously, and took no damage from them. I also took no damage from the M4 behind them, and the first shot from the SU-100 back there as well. Finally, another of my kind showed up with his derp gun, and damaged me...except that, even at tier 6, the Japanese heavies can mount a Superheavy Spall Liner...which, of course, I did...so he did not do that much to me. Just make sure you shoot these things in the mini turrets on the front.

Anyway, long story short...2 rounds, high caliber in both, steel wall in both, spartan in the second one, cool-headed in both. Definitely recommend.

Aethon

Horsemen
This just keeps getting better and better. The best part is, I was rammed by an enemy light tank, and got a ribbon for it. XD

Attachments

Aethon

Horsemen
I will be on tier 7 long before they ever get around to nerfing this thing, and the tier 7 one is not the ubertank this one seems to be, from the accounts of those who play it already. Not using a scrap of free xp on this thing has been totally doable, as well;