Build Log Project Sleipnir [Image Heavy]

Dark DeLaurel

Staff member
Kurultai
Horsemen
Surprised you didn't ask me why another AQ5 waterblock, well i will tell you anyways :p. With the AQ6 and it's passive heatsink you can attach the AQ5 wb and make it underwater also! So it is able to have a higher power draw on it.

Badkarma

Horsemen
I did not ask because I already knew that :p
Remember you are the one behind the curve with those at this point. Slacker :-D

Dark DeLaurel

Staff member
Kurultai
Horsemen
Wow so long since I've added to this thread. I'm actually still building it, and now working hard to complete it, the Corsair H100i I had been using died last night while I was sleeping and shutdown my system due to a thermal over heat.

I've had to order a fee more bits and pieces due to not understanding how somethings worked for monitoring I bought. Those should hopefully be here next week. Then I can carry on building, I'll post up more pictures in the near future of the progress.

What I have learned is that I'm disliking the Mountain Mods case. They didn't include a bottom to the top part so if I ever decide I don't want to run with the top portion only I need to have a piece made up. Not to mention all the issues I've had with fan spacings. Although now that I've been trying to use it and seeing how they have done it, it would be easy to go to a local far shop and have something built for a good price or buy a metal brake and have all the parts water jetted and bend them myself. Oh and they didn't include enough screws to actually hold everything together.... So tomorrow I need to go to a local bolt supply and get more...