Official WoT Clan

Istari Ravenwater

Kurultai
Horsemen
Yes this is the thread....the installer is in english too, so you will know what u want to install....I really like the alternative sounds, but dont like the makers above the tanks so i am usimng always the my old markers (heh I am old)...
the webpage link is : http://www.statswhore.net/

no fear it is working.....if u are using a security program there can be an alert (Norton for example) but it is safe.....

Btw i am trying to use every "row"...so german , brits, russian etc...all lines

Lot of Greetings....

Istari

Dark DeLaurel

Staff member
Kurultai
Horsemen
Yes this is the thread....the installer is in english too, so you will know what u want to install....I really like the alternative sounds, but dont like the makers above the tanks so i am usimng always the my old markers (heh I am old)...
the webpage link is : http://www.statswhore.net/

no fear it is working.....if u are using a security program there can be an alert (Norton for example) but it is safe.....

Btw i am trying to use every "row"...so german , brits, russian etc...all lines

Lot of Greetings....

Istari
Yea where I am staying right now I can not access the main web page because of the word whore. So I will check it out once I get home next week, thanks for the heads up on the security alert!

CarnageINC

Clansmen
Hey Istari, I think part of your mod is illegal in the NA. The part about seeing were the enemy tanks are viewing would fall under the 'passive information' clause. I did a ticket for it but they gave me a lame generic computer generated crap so its still questionable IMO.

Istari Ravenwater

Kurultai
Horsemen
...so I got it now with "whore" lol....gawd.....

hmmm normally in Germany is more forbidden than in NA.....hmmm...i just downloaded the file and run it.....

I am just using this :
upload_2014-8-20_19-28-30.png

CarnageINC

Clansmen
Its the 'See Enemy's Direction of View' is what I was concerned about. I'm sure it would be fine to use it without that setting like your doing. I wonder how WG would know if your using an illegal mod? Would they give you a warning to not use it or just ban you?

Istari Ravenwater

Kurultai
Horsemen
hmmm in the forum about this mod i never read about a ban cos u were using it...and btw...it uses a lot of cpu power and the advantage is very low... i am using the camera mode to see where the close enemy is looking right now...

CarnageINC

Clansmen
Istari, are you in a clan now on the European servers? If you pug, maybe you could ask to switch over to NA servers to play with us???

Istari Ravenwater

Kurultai
Horsemen
LOL Carnage it seems you forgot what kind of person I am....Hell no I am not in a WOT clan or something else in any game....I was and am only in one unit since 1996....
this was and is CHH....

about switching on NA servers...hmm my ping in Europe is often around 100 ms...on bad days there are lag spikes up to 999 ms cos Wargaming is doing something crappy there, no idea what but the whole community is complaining....so I am afraid when I will switch the "standard" ping will raise again and from 200 ms I think you will have a significant disadvantage, cos the tank will roll a bit further etc etc.... this modern world with all the servers will make it more difficult for CHH it seems....

Dark DeLaurel

Staff member
Kurultai
Horsemen
Well if there are other old european CHH that are playing WoT on the EU servers I have no problems spending the gold to create the unit on that set of servers also. Or even if you Istari want to run a euro branch in WoT I would do it.

CarnageINC

Clansmen
You could create a NA 'test' account and try out your ping rate? NY is were the east coast servers are at, so at least they are 'tied' into the main NA/European internet transits. I have no clue if it matters LOL. I would be curious on the results. yeah yeah...I know I'm pushing you to give it a try lol...i just want another wot buddy to play with :D

Istari Ravenwater

Kurultai
Horsemen
You could create a NA 'test' account and try out your ping rate? NY is were the east coast servers are at, so at least they are 'tied' into the main NA/European internet transits. I have no clue if it matters LOL. I would be curious on the results. yeah yeah...I know I'm pushing you to give it a try lol...i just want another wot buddy to play with :D
hehe ok....i will give it a try, but then i will lose my nice E75, right....hmmmmmmmmmm

Istari Ravenwater

Kurultai
Horsemen
...ohh my dear...I read tons of postings about playing on different servers...so I am sure that I will loose all of my gold and tanks...i have to start new...

then I have to install the american download, that means I have to install two versions for the european server and for the NA server....BUT....

the overall problem are the files in the user directory, because both programs will use the same root directories....some people said it was working, most the said that it was
ruining both installs....other are using a switching program. I found that but there is no development since version 8.6 hmmm need to read more about it. i will keep you informed
(and i will miss my GW Panther too LOL)

Dark DeLaurel

Staff member
Kurultai
Horsemen
Ya don't lose your stuff @Istari Ravenwater . This afternoon I'll do some testing as I have a EU account for the developer forum access. I know tanks, gold, etc don't transfer over so that's a major bummer there.