Official WoT Clan

Dark DeLaurel

Staff member
Kurultai
Horsemen
Hail Clansmen,

With quite a few people starting to play World of Tanks. I thought it would be appropriate to have an official Clan for that game. To go with this I will end up creating a few sub forums for it.

Here is the link to our unit http://worldoftanks.com/community/clans/1000015707--CHH-/

Our unit tags are - CHH- these are automajically put on once you're in the Clan.

For now feel free to post questions related to the game in this forum with the WoT prefix.

Badkarma

Horsemen
Some awesome screenshot as always Mr. H. Seeing those decals in game made my day!
How bout the 3 of us dropping onto the same map, in the same tank, with the same camo. what chance indeed.

JamesMalner

Horsemen
All was right with "HER" world. I wasn't wearing comm gear, I could stop what I was doing and walk away from the computer. Then you bastardsl called and said you were playing this. Now all is NOT right with "HER" world.

Oh well... DAMN IT WHERE'S MY STUG III !?!

Dark DeLaurel

Staff member
Kurultai
Horsemen
All was right with "HER" world. I wasn't wearing comm gear, I could stop what I was doing and walk away from the computer. Then you bastardsl called and said you were playing this. Now all is NOT right with "HER" world.

Oh well... DAMN IT WHERE'S MY STUG III !?!
That sounds like a you problem and not an us problem :p

Istari Ravenwater

Kurultai
Horsemen
Looks like it will work.....

hi all, long time again.....

WoT I am playing since 2010...so I tried to post a screen here, but it wasnt working.....

unfortunately we cannot play togehter here, cos i have to stay on EU servers :-(

if u want to explain how to post a screenshot here, you are welcome :)

see u my friends :)

Dark DeLaurel

Staff member
Kurultai
Horsemen
@Istari Ravenwater ! To post a screen shot click on Upload a File (it is right in the middle of Post Reply & More Options...) then you should be able to browse to where your screen shot is.

That is the downside of WoT :( being split on different servers and no way to play with each other. What is your name in the EU? Searching for Istari brings up lots of people :( I do have an EU account setup (as most of the developer stuff is still EU based) so we just might start up a -CHH- EU ;)

Attachments

Istari Ravenwater

Kurultai
Horsemen
anyone is using the Promod...this is can really recommend...some nice add-ons and mods....especially the motor engines....the Tiger sounds really awesome

CarnageINC

Clansmen
Hey Istari! Its great to know you play WoT too. Yes it is a shame we can not play together. You must have great joy playing awesome iconic German tanks, carrying on the grand German tanker traditions! :D

Ehh...we Americans get by with our bland generic tanks :p

You should see Dark and Humble trying to carry on the British Commonwealth tradition :rolleyes: