Information Naval Action is the BOMB!

CarnageINC

Clansmen
This is for Daneiel,

DUDE! GET THIS GAME WHEN YOU CAN! WOW!

I very much look forward to sailing with you Daneiel, this is an awesome, well put together Alpha so far, I very much look forward to see what they can do with this game :)

I love the roar of the cannons! :p

Daneiel

Clansmen
Same here Carnage , I am waiting with some patience to be released on Steam , but my desire to place my hands on it grows every single day :) .
Few days ago the developers released their plans for the winter-spring 2015 -> 9 ships , open world test and 24hrs battle for the people who wants to play it .

P.S. Seeing that Dark remember the link , i think we are not alone Carnage :p , now we need to convince BK and the rest that front loading guns , people on the mast and wooden hulls is more interesting then arcade rolling tanks :p .

Last edited:

Dark DeLaurel

Staff member
Kurultai
Horsemen
P.S. Seeing that Dark remember the link , i think we are not alone Carnage :p , now we need to convince BK and the rest that front loading guns , people on the mast and wooden hulls is more interesting then arcade rolling tanks :p .
I don't know I love my SPG's, unless you can find me a ship that does the same thing as one I'll have to wait :p:D

CarnageINC

Clansmen
The grind for higher ship rates is a bit a of a drag, but one good captain can really turn the tide of battle in the lower rate games. I look forward to my Cutter soon! :D
The sound is a bit to loud, no volume control, we would have to scream at each other over the roar of cannons! LOL! :p

Daneiel

Clansmen
I presume you already bought it :) . I hope steam version to be released soon .
P.S. Stay away from World of Warships - that thing is worse then the warplanes . I has several hours on it that night and i will not play it anymore .

CarnageINC

Clansmen
OH, lol...I never did say I bought LOL...oppsy! Yep I bought it and its a HooT! Really, you got in on this weekend beta for WoWS?!? And you don't like it? I'm very much looking forward to that title.

Daneiel

Clansmen
Let me express myself otherwise - battleships healing them self (understand it literally ) , destroyers run around like gods , there isn't light or heavy cruisers all at one , very small maps where battleships can fire from one side to the other - with one word - "TRASH"

No Dark its not on Steam yet , i am waiting to be released there to buy it - i will not open pay pal account only for one game .

CarnageINC

Clansmen
Hate to tell ya Daneiel, but ships in NA can heal themselves too. I've brought back a 90% flooded Lynx with almost no hull left to dry and almost full health. You get 3 repairs, so there is a limit on how often you can do this. The only thing I think you can't fix is crew losses.

Daneiel

Clansmen
No i am talking about WoWs , not NA - you have repair in NA , but in WoWs you have repair and another skill heal HP :p .