1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Information Naval Action is the BOMB!

Discussion in 'Alternative Gaming' started by CarnageINC, Jan 22, 2015.

1. CarnageINC

CarnageINC Horsemen

This is for Daneiel,

DUDE! GET THIS GAME WHEN YOU CAN! WOW!

I very much look forward to sailing with you Daneiel, this is an awesome, well put together Alpha so far, I very much look forward to see what they can do with this game :)

I love the roar of the cannons! :p

2. Dark DeLaurel

Dark DeLaurel Staff Member Kurultai Horsemen

3. Daneiel

Daneiel Clansmen

Same here Carnage , I am waiting with some patience to be released on Steam , but my desire to place my hands on it grows every single day :) .
    Few days ago the developers released their plans for the winter-spring 2015 -> 9 ships , open world test and 24hrs battle for the people who wants to play it .

P.S. Seeing that Dark remember the link , i think we are not alone Carnage :p , now we need to convince BK and the rest that front loading guns , people on the mast and wooden hulls is more interesting then arcade rolling tanks :p .

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  4. Dark DeLaurel

I don't know I love my SPG's, unless you can find me a ship that does the same thing as one I'll have to wait :p:D

5. Daneiel

Daneiel Clansmen

Ha ha ha probably i can , and she will do much better :p .

6. CarnageINC

CarnageINC Horsemen

The grind for higher ship rates is a bit a of a drag, but one good captain can really turn the tide of battle in the lower rate games. I look forward to my Cutter soon! :D
    The sound is a bit to loud, no volume control, we would have to scream at each other over the roar of cannons! LOL! :p

7. Daneiel

Daneiel Clansmen

I presume you already bought it :) . I hope steam version to be released soon .
    P.S. Stay away from World of Warships - that thing is worse then the warplanes . I has several hours on it that night and i will not play it anymore .

8. CarnageINC

CarnageINC Horsemen

OH, lol...I never did say I bought LOL...oppsy! Yep I bought it and its a HooT! Really, you got in on this weekend beta for WoWS?!? And you don't like it? I'm very much looking forward to that title.

9. Dark DeLaurel

It does sound fun, so is it on the steam green light stuff?

10. Daneiel

Daneiel Clansmen

Let me express myself otherwise - battleships healing them self (understand it literally ) , destroyers run around like gods , there isn't light or heavy cruisers all at one , very small maps where battleships can fire from one side to the other - with one word - "TRASH"

No Dark its not on Steam yet , i am waiting to be released there to buy it - i will not open pay pal account only for one game .

11. CarnageINC

CarnageINC Horsemen

Hate to tell ya Daneiel, but ships in NA can heal themselves too. I've brought back a 90% flooded Lynx with almost no hull left to dry and almost full health. You get 3 repairs, so there is a limit on how often you can do this. The only thing I think you can't fix is crew losses.

12. Daneiel

Daneiel Clansmen

No i am talking about WoWs , not NA - you have repair in NA , but in WoWs you have repair and another skill heal HP :p .