I'm back!

CarnageINC

Clansmen
Welcome to my new allegiance! HAHAHA! I'm officially come over to Armored Warfare for good. This game is, in beta stages, so surpasses WoT at the moment. Its only going get better with the next few patches. After EA5 is done (20th Sept), they are releasing their open beta package.

http://armoredtalk.com/2015/09/18/a...l-reactor-map-player-reporting-pve-and-bases/

Don't forget about confirming your name on the 21st of September if you are a founder!

http://aw.my.com/us/news/general/founders-pack-name-reservation

CarnageINC

Clansmen
The game is very polished now, the leveling system makes for a more enjoyable/easier progression up the tiers. All the UI and player interfaces are functional, no more awkward reversing! Mouse inversion has been implement for you weirdo's. :p The PVE content is very cool, the retrofitting vehicles is also very neat. The base feature coming out soon with be the SHIT! :D The game needs some fine tuning still, graphics and some minor balancing. Some maps will probably be tweaked also. But they seem very committed to continually improve the product. I believe they will have it on par with WoT in graphics soon. I feel they are already ahead of WoT on game mechanics and depth of play.

I must apologize for the very poorly thought out 'gag' in the WoT thread. :oops: Looking aback on it now, seems very stupid, let alone my narcissistic title of this thread. o_O Just do me a favor when you read the title guys, yes even you Humble....say it in a high pitched lady boy trany voice "I'm Back", it makes it much more entertaining. :p

MrHumble

Kurultai
Horsemen
Sooo....Sept 21 is here and all I see on the forums is raging about how none of the announcement stuff is available (reserved nicknames especially)....At least I installed yesterday's version of AW back on my machine. Think they are losing to their own real life PvE event....

MrHumble

Kurultai
Horsemen
Looks like if you sign up really early like we did your name is already reserved (thought so). It does give you the option to change your ingame name....anyways....looks like it is working

MrHumble

Kurultai
Horsemen
Can't find anywhere where it says the game is going to be live anytime soon....Obsidian isn't a cover-up name for EA or something no?

Dark DeLaurel

Staff member
Kurultai
Horsemen
Not sure H. I logged in to make sure my name was reserved and it was already done. I haven't looked at their forums yet, and can't even psu right now, the Internet here in camp is bad....

MrHumble

Kurultai
Horsemen
The option was not available most of the morning. Also since we've done it already when we signed up I think it gave us a bye....didn't look anything like the tutorial.