1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Information If you like to play with your mates and have stupid fun....

Discussion in 'Alternative Gaming' started by CarnageINC, Oct 25, 2016.

1. CarnageINC

CarnageINC Horsemen

Seriously, if you guys like to have a great time with friends, you have to check out Battlefield 1. This game IMO is probably on my top 3 all time favorite PvP games to play. I've never been a huge fan of FPS's but this is good.

I suck, I die, I do stupid stuff....however, a lot of times I DIE GLORIOUS DEATHS!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! But I respawn and try again. When you pull something off really cool, or spectacular, its an awesome feeling. I have never had so much fun with Humble winning or losing ever before, this even tops our Rainbow Six Siege shenanigans IMO.

Aethon, I know your such a good shot in most games, you would just mop up the floor as a sniper. :cool:
    Commissar, I know you like PvP FPS and your a team player, this is your kind of game. ;)
    Dark, I know you like to goof off, you'll fit right in with Humbles antics. :D
    Glam, I know you like the French, now you can defend their honor! And there are pinnace boats in the game too! *At least my definition of them :p
    Jon, I know you like to go off and attempt crazy shit, I'm right with you brother! :eek:
    Rizura, I know your like Dark, goofing off and having a good time with the guys. :)

2. MrHumble

MrHumble Kurultai Horsemen

I Endorse these Shenanigans :cool:

3. MrHumble

I can totally relate to the medic running away stuff....varmitty varmints

4. CarnageINC

CarnageINC Horsemen

Yeah H, I just roll my eyes went you have a medic run right past you, I'm like "WWWWHHHAAAAAAATTTTT?!?!?!!?"

5. Dark DeLaurel

Dark DeLaurel Staff Member Kurultai Horsemen

Haha ya I think I'll look into getting it when I get home.

6. MrHumble

Attack Plane Tips:

7. CarnageINC

CarnageINC Horsemen

I seen that a while ago, I re-keyed all my plane stuff, now I can actually fly a plane!