Information Clan `Mechs Public Test

Dark DeLaurel

Staff member
Kurultai
Horsemen

Hello MechWarriors!

The time is nearing for the Clan Invasion! With only a few days left to receive pre-order bonuses on the Clan Collections, we are happy to offer all players the chance to see the Clan 'Mechs in action a few days early! Accept the batchall and join us in the Clan Trial of Possession public test on Thursday, June 12th 2014 for this 12-hour event, starting 11AM PDT / 2PM EDT / 6PM UTC.

We are expecting to see a great deal of Clan versus Clan activity with this rare opportunity to preview the Clan Collection 'Mechs, and are hopeful to see some Inner Sphere 'Mechs in the mix as we seek your feedback on critical issues, design, and weapon tuning. All players who registered before today, June 11th, 2014 at 10AM PDT / 1PM EDT / 5PM UTC are invited to participate.

All players who pre-order any Clan Mechs or Collection before the same time tomorrow, June 12th, 2014 at 10 AM PDT, will be able to test drive their pre-ordered 'Mechs during the event. Come check out which Clan Mechs are available!

For more information about the Public Test System, please refer to our PTS Welcome and PTS FAQ. You can download and install the PTS Client here to be ready for the final patches when the test begins.

Subscribe to the Public Test Forum for more details

Badkarma

Horsemen
I just stumble on the vids you posted on youtube. After chomping at the bit all day seeings those vids made my day. Totaly awesome Dark. Thank you!!

Dark DeLaurel

Staff member
Kurultai
Horsemen
I should be home for some of it near the end of the night. I'll have be putting in a 14 hour day so we'll see if I can get on before it ends.