BattleTech

JamesMalner

Horsemen
Clansmen,
I've received a recent HPG up-link from a reconnaissance team I sent out to the Periphery. A data core was found and passed to the Scientist Caste. I am please to present to you sections of a lost Technical Readout - labeled by the Scientist Caste as EXPERIMENTAL.

These are lost relics of our home world, they now belong to us once again. True tools of long forgotten warriors. Treat these with the respect reverence they deserve.

M3 Stuart.jpg Panzer IV.jpg Tiger 1.jpg
NOTE: These pages are copied from the new Experimental Technical Readout: 1945 a new BattleTech supplement by Catalyst Game Labs. If you'd like a copy the PDF is available from the BattleCorps website as a free download or let me know and I'll sent you the file. It's in PDF and approx 25mb.

Contains: Type 95 HA-GO, Type 97 CHI-HA, T-70, T-34, A15 Crusader MK III, A12 Matilda MK II, M3 Stuart, M4 Sherman, Renault R35, Panzer IV, Tiger I, Semovente 78/18, Mitsubishi A6M "Zero", Aichi D3A "Val", Yakolev YAK-1, Ilyushin IL-2 Shturmovik, Supermarine Spitfire MK. XIV, DH.98 Mosquito B MK. XVI, North American P-51D Mustang, Lockheed P-38 Lightning, Morane-Saulnier M.S. 406, Focke-Wulf FW 190, Messerschmitt BF 109, and Macchi C.202 Fulgore.

I guess World of Tanks just came to the table top. Now about getting this damn bond cord off?

Dark DeLaurel

Staff member
Kurultai
Horsemen
Damn fine job John! You can upload it to the thread, I just made it so we can attach 30MB files and pdf's :).