Information Battletech - Alpha Strike

Dark DeLaurel

Staff member
Kurultai
Horsemen

In-Engine footage of the Battletech game, it looks like they have quite a bit done with it so far. The lighting looks slick as hell!

CarnageINC

Clansmen
0518 CDT, +$66....guys...guess what! We get to kick some Liao Humble ass!!! WOOT WOOT YES YES!!!!

Last edited:

CarnageINC

Clansmen
I believe the Honor of the first crack at Humble should go to Dark, our beloved founding father against his best friend and our faithful Loremaster. I would love to be on coms when this happens! :D

Dark DeLaurel

Staff member
Kurultai
Horsemen
I believe the Honor of the first crack at Humble should go to Dark, our beloved founding father against his best friend and our faithful Loremaster. I would love to be on coms when this happens! :D
I will even take the day off for the launch of this.

Dark DeLaurel

Staff member
Kurultai
Horsemen
Final funding was 2.8 million with the PayPal donations. Payment has already been taken so this is good news! Sounds like in the next few weeks we will be getting a backer kit of some sort to deal with our rewards.

Also we unlocked all the backer missions so this means we get to see HBS vs Catalyst GL table top game where six men enter with beards and three men with beards leave. This also means we will see cameos from a lot of old skool Mercs like the GDL, BBC, etc.

This also means we get a full enovella and not four small ones, so November 2 was a great day to be a Battletech fan.